Join us on May 9, 2014 for The Digital Nonprofit. Leaders from the nonprofit and technology sectors will show you how to move beyond reactive tactics to thoughtful strategy.
The Secret Social (Media) Lives of Successful Non-Profits
Producing interesting relevant content that sparks sharing and dialogue, painting a story of your cause with every mention, identifying and connecting with supporters, all the while proving validity through measurement…Building an actionable plan is as much a vital step as actually executing it. In this workshop, we’ll discuss what makes a social media strategy strong at the core, and how to keep it fresh, interesting and engaging for your community.
Crystal Henrickson (@marketing_girl)
After leading the city expansion of Yelp Canada and laying the foundation for the community at Chimp, the Charitable Impact Foundation, I now spend my days at the helm of Community and Culture for Invoke Labs (@InvokeLabs). Helping our resident tech startups as well as socially-savvy businesses and non-profits build, grow and nurture their own communities while training and mentoring community managers is where I find my joy. When not collaborating, I’m likely cooking, cocktailing and crafting.
- The Engagement Pyramid: Keeping supporters engaged for the long haul with Reilly Yeo and Vojtech Sedlak of OpenMedia.ca
- The Abundant Not-for-Profit: linking engagement and technology with Lynda Gerty of Vantage Point
- Corporate Community Investment: How Technology is Improving Social Impact with Meriko Kubota of Telus Community Affairs
- Digital Philanthropy: What Does Charity Look Like in 2020? with John Bromley of Chimp.net
- Social Media Strategy for Nonprofits with Crystal Henrickson of Invoke Labs
- The Multi-Screen World with Monique Sherrett of Boxcar Marketing
- KEYNOTE: The Art of Explanation with Seattle’s Lee LeFever, Founder of Common Craft and author of The Art of Explanation