I’m delighted to share that we’re extending the Super Early Bird pricing for The Digital Nonprofit conference thanks to the tremendous generosity of our sponsors!
When: Monday, June 11. 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (but stay until 7:00 PM for the social)
Where: Roundhouse Community Centre, 181 Roundhouse Mews
The Digital Nonprofit 2018 Presenter Schedule
We are thrilled to announce our full line-up of presenters. More than fifteen experts from across the Pacific Northwest will share their expertise, struggles, and victories in a variety of formats, including short case studies, panel conversations, and presentations.
- The Greatest Act Of Love Is To Be Of Service To Another Human Being – Tracy Kronzak, Salesforce.org
- How Do You Attract Tech-Literate Talent? – Crystal Henrickson, Talent Collective
- Building Systems To Help Our Orchestra Scale – Steve Coombe, Vancouver Metropolitan Orchestra
- Engagement Pyramids And Integrated Campaigning – Barbara Christensen, Percolator
- Digital Teams In 2018: The New Landscape Of Digital Engagement – Jason Mogus, NetChange
- Crash Report, Or “Sorry For Breaking Your Nonprofit” – Rob Cottingham, Social Signal
- How Your Online Fundraising Stacks Up With 152 Canadian Charities – Brady Josephson, NextAfter
- Panel Conversation: The Digital Decision – The Terry Fox Foundation + Rick Hansen Foundation + Take a Hike Youth at Risk Foundation
- Truth and Reconciliation in the Digital Age – Denise Williams, First Nations Technology Council
- From Paper Registration Sheets in a Muddy Field to Tablets And Databases: How Grassroots Nonprofits Grow Up – Lyda Salatian, Green Teams of Canada
- Test Quickly, Fail Quickly – Shoni Field + Charly Jarrett, SPCA
- Engagement Organizing: The Old Art and New Science of Winning Campaigns – Matt Price
Love the nitty gritty? Read full write-ups of each talk here.
Because learning is hard on an empty stomach we’re including full access to three food trucks and two espresso carts. Feast on treats from Tacofino, Vij’s Railway Express, and Patisserie Lebeau – and then wash it down with drinks from Johnny Can’t Surf coffee truck and Marley Coffee’s bicycle stand.
And if that’s not enough join us for the post-event social with an open bar from 5:00 – 7:00 PM.
We’ve solved the conference curse. The talks are focused and short – nothing is longer than 30 minutes. And the food will be amazing and plentiful. So get your ticket today (before we sell out – which has happened for the previous three years).
When you buy that ticket join us in sharing some love for the sponsors making the conference such a great deal.